Last evening, Charlottetown Police Services Street Crime Unit located and arrested a 30 year old Charlottetown man that was wanted on several outstanding arrest warrants.
In addition to the warrants, the accused is facing 19 new charges relating to property crimes and breaching conditions:
- Possession of property obtained by crime – 1 count
- Fraudulent use of a credit/debit card – 1 count
- Resist arrest – 1 count
- Theft under $5000 – 5 counts
- Breach of Probation – 6 counts
- Fail to comply with an Undertaking – 5 counts
The accused appeared in Provincial Court today and has been remanded in custody.